Thursday, May 15, 2008

There's always a reason

I haven't posted for a while, and with, well, semi-good reason. I didn't post the 6th because I was studying my but off for my AP Calculus BC test. Wednesday and Thursday night that week were also spent studying for tests, my finals to be specific. Those all came and went sans hitch. I didn't post that weekend because I'm lazy and I procrastinate: bugg off. However, I didn't post this Tuesday because I had no net access. I had no net access from Sunday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon because I was on the senior trip, which was comprised of a lot of shopping considering upwards of 83% of the senior class is male. And apparently we all like manga as the entire senior class wound up crammed into the manga aisle at each bookstore we went to without trying or planning to. Oh, and the moral of the story is: hotel's don't want you to have any fun, so be very well prepared to hack a tv.

No comments: