Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer

While I am assured it is still technically Spring, it's summer. The weather's warm and bright, school's out, and I'm looking for a summer job. Notice they're called Summer jobs, not Spring jobs, so I obviously wouldn't go looking for one in the Spring, that'd just be silly. Therefore, I say again, it's Summer. I baked a lot of cookies a couple nights ago, that was kinda odd: I didn't need to, we didn't need the cookies, I just kinda kept going, till I killed off box #2. I played soccer today, that was fun. After that, I sat around and yakked with a friend, who still claims he's not talkative, and while I believe him, it's an amusing claim to make considering we sat and did nothing more than talk for quite a while. So, yeah, I'ma gonna go get a soda now, because as late as I've been sleeping, I shouldn't go to bed this early.

1 comment:

shallow monkey said...

You could tell folks you're headed to UW.