Friday, May 23, 2008

Blog?

I just had a mild OS moment: someone commented about something I'd blogged, and it took me a moment to remember that I had a blog. Yes, summer is here. That means all sorts of things, no classes, warm weather, specific to this summer it means college crud is crescendoing and I need to find a job. It also means my life just lost most semblance of structure. That means it just got a lot harder to remember to update this. Well. Crud. Anyhow: I graduated. I'm no longer in high school and have a diploma, hooray hooray. On an entirely different note, I just got home from seeing Prince Caspian. It was good movie and I enjoyed it much more than The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe which I also enjoyed greatly. Much darker than the previous Narnia movie, which is expected having read the books. I think I very well might go to bed now.

No comments: