Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ultralive

*ahem* FINALS!!!!!1!!SHIFT+1!!! Yeah, they're evil and they're coming. Here's the rundown; Christian Apologetics: not worried and will only need to study a little, Chemistry: not worried but will need to study a lot, Calculus: worried about the final somewhat and will need to study a lot, Economics: no real final, just a test over chapters 3 and 4, Art: Final project instead of tradtitional final is sucking my will to live, but probably won't end up all that hard methinks: just paper and big Escher-like drawing, P.E.: I hope we still run to starbucks: that's tradition. Oh and then there's the reason I'm only somewhat worried about the Calc final: I get to take the BC AP Calc test the day before my 2-day final. EXPLETIVE!!! So, yeah. Oh and there's the whole college thing that's been incessantly gnawing at my ming for about 1.5 years now and the prospect of seeking employment looming closer. But, none-the-less, I am Ultralive ;)

1 comment:

shallow monkey said...

Expecting a new blog post now that you're done with the AP. Hope it went well.

-he who pays the bills