Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hrrrrrm...

Tues came and went sans blogging again. I think it will still be the "official" update day, but I obviously am not able to hold myself to it strictly at this point in time. Last night I had much more important things than blogging anyhow and didn't get back till early today. I brawled for a good 7 hours last night, minus the break we took to watch Advent Children. Somewhere along the way I picked up Zelda. I'm not sure when this happened. It's more than the fact that I'm good with spamming fireball, I can do the other stuff too, though I'm having to get used to the fact that Neutral-B got nerfed from melee. i'm still legendary with Marth, I didn't use Samus much because that's one of my friends preferred characters and I've got several to choose from, Kirby got passed on for similar reasons, not that he got used much, it's just that whenever I was in the mood for him, someone else had grabbed him and I get confused on who's who as is. Next run on please :) Ike got some fight-time, don't think I won with him, but I believe I caused others some nightmares, Ice Climbers and Pikachu got used for old times sake, I'm suprisingly good with Pikachu and it bugs me. I mayhaps found a way to deal with teh 50N1C problem: 5H31K. Speed, close-combat, a chargeable (kinda) ranged move, and other niftiness is seeming like a good thing to do when I end up 1v1-ing that blasted Hedgehog. Are hedgehogs rodents? The Pirate Ship is my favorite stage for the right half of my stable: awesome music, great atmosphere, just a good place for swashbuckling. New Pork City, despite our initial bemoanings, is a fun stage, and alright for my newfound talent. Eldin is good for my 2nd good Character: it's a flat stage with some twists, much better than the new Final Destination which was shrunk a wee bit much. Spear Pillar is another fun place, though it's not actually that good for any of my characters and the boomeragns are annoying. So, there's my Brawl rant. Oh: I'm on Spring Break!

Edit: so, this was "posted" last Wednesday, but due to a problem I didn't notice till now, I don't believe it showed up.

No comments: