Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Later has come

Johnson's Corner: World Famous cinnamon rolls. I'm sure there are biohazard signs on the kitchen doors: anything that good can't be healthy. Yes the regret came, and left, and I still remember a good cinnamon roll and I won't be hungry for a while. IYF Travis, try standing a bit closer to the edge: you'll get a better view. Calc=Evil. Mathematically true, I'm sure of it. Chem is just hard, not evil. Oh and the crazy ideas are coming much faster now: I acted on one today, not sure why. We need to finish the sky lights up better: I'm not so good at that part. I'm really superfluous: anyone could learn the job I do: it's not very hard. I just weave a lot of bravado into it ;)

1 comment:

Amomynous said...

you are not superfluous. yes, anyone can learn to do the job. your bravado is what makes you integral to the process. it is your panache.