Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Heeey, that's convenient

So, I didn't post last week. Obviously, none of you are suprised: I've not posted for months at a time. BUT! this time, I have a legitimate cop out! Not only did I honestly forget about the blog again (shush, not funny), but I was grounded last week. Yeah, as fun as Super Smash Bros Brawl and random internet flash games are, if your mother/math teacher says: you have a test this day, I want all the hw for the chapter before you start, then she's gonna be awfully irked when you say yous ain't ready. Thursday night was sooo good though. Brawl, cookies, pizza, Matrix, friends, skittles, friends who don't like skittles leaving more for you, awkward moments, yeah, that's a good night. Now if only some of these people can be convinced that going to bed at 9 AM isn't as bad as your body will tell you. (Seriously, that whole nauseated, feel like I've run 5 marathons, muscles don't work properly, eyes have sandpaper rubbing them feeling? It can be gotten used to) Oh, and today sucked :)

1 comment:

shallow monkey said...

hmmm,

Brawl?

Awkward moments?

details.....