Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Oh, it's Wednesday

See, I was going to try to post every tuesday. Obviously, plan a has already run into difficulty. I"m also seeing other problems: there was something really funny that happened last wednesday, and I was going to blog it. There was something really cool that happened last thurs, and I was going to blog it. Those events have vacated my RAM. Something important also vacated my RAM today, not sure what it was, but I know it was something I forgot. I've also forgotten what my third injury from the basketball season was, what I ate for dinner sunday, and the other thing I was going to put on this list. Does Alzheimers ever strike early? Friday night was good though: hung out with some friends and played Rockband and watched transformers (the movie). Then went to a different friends house for the night and played dnd. Voila, there's what I remember from my life.

No comments: