Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Fireworks:good Setup:groan

The sight of flashes, the sound of the bangs, but the smell of the dust? Fireworks are one of man's greatest inventions but setting up to sell them is... well I'll just say I'm nonplussed. 3rd or 4th year I've done it but I've never been the one who has to go crawling for those 5 boxes that are missing: they're not really missing they're just on the (insert prefered expletive here) bottom of the trailer. Oh yeah dust, which is everywhere in there, isn't condusive to breathing if you have allergies. All well I guess I'll just have to light something on fire to take out my frustration :)

good luck to geeks, especially the ones who are pyros :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

^prods^ Hey cousin. This is Anne. Didn't know you had a blog, cool. :3 I'd give you the address of mine, but it's not on Blogspot and it's friends-only, which means you wouldn't be able to see it without a Greatestjournal account. xD; If you want to see the layout, anyway (which I'm quite proud of), head over to http://heatherhellion.greatestjournal.com.

See you. Good luck with those fireworks.

Anonymous said...

Heh.

Sorry about the dust, the allergies, etc.

Especially sorry about the Canada thing.

Anonymous said...

You can blog your family vacation now....