Friday, June 29, 2007

Wierd (and I spell it that way on purpose)

Yesterday was odd. Mostly it was sitting around in a lab that didn't work waiting for it to work because all we were supposed to do yesterday was type our papers. Oh, and we played bingo and it turned in to just goofing off and I heard the stupidest joke I've ever heard although it supposedly makes sense if you get it (figure THAT one out) Anyways, the funniest thing happened to me yesterday. Ok, probably not "the funniest thing" but it was pretty funny. Me and a couple of other guys ordered pizza, 3 one topping pizzas for 5 bucks each, Domino's. It was good when I finally got it, but the first time the guy delivered, he delivered 2 pizzas, a box of breadsticks one of the other guys ordered, and, yes, an empty pizza box. It was downright incredible, no pizza had even ever touched the box. I got my pizza 15 minutes later, so it's all good, humour and pizza are definitely a good combination.

No comments: