Wednesday, June 20, 2007

brrrr...

Ice is cold. Blankets are warm unless they are wet. Wet blankets are cold. All blankets are insulators. Wet blankets keep ice cold. Ice makes people cold. Wet blankets keep ice and people cold. Thus my unappreciativeness for being woken up with a bucket of ice. (ok, so I did oversleep a little, it wasn't THAT much, won't be doing it again though) I played soccer yesterday with my team. Yes they divided us into teams because... nevermind I don't know why. Today we play kickball (and undoubtedly will provide another win to some other worthy cause) oh, and nylon get's old fast but our strongest string so far held over 120g (don't remember the exact number) so yeah, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Spencer, do u ever update this thing? It's been like ages since u've wrote anything new..u should write about basketball or something..u know..that way I can have something to read when I'm bored..or u should e-mail me sometime or something beings I rarely talk to u much when I'm over there

Jessica