Monday, October 23, 2006

life's wierd like that

I was tired this morning, just tired, not really stressed. At about 11 I got really stressed, and then I got really happy at 2:30ish. I wonder if everyone is like that. Now I feel different, not worse, just different. It's kind of a mix of contentment and some other stuff. I feel like writing a lot, not going back to school tomorrow and just writing, like I could write till time ends. All well. Life's wierd like that I guess. I'll probably be my normal self again tomorrow, or the day after. Night to all you folks out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diet can really effect mood. Make sure you are getting 3 squares a day and you'll feel more consistent (and generally speaking better.)

Of course, believe me, it's very hard to get square meals around our house.