Sunday, October 15, 2006

Almost a week, almost done

Well, It's been a little more than a week since last post and I'm almost caught up with my homework: just nasty calculus. Yes yes, it's an integral part of higher math but that doesn't keep it from being hard. Although I had a wonderful time avoiding my homework this weekend: I spent friday-saturday at a friends house. We stayed up till indecent hours (well rather we stayed up through indecent hours into the decent ones) playing worms world party, some wierd mod of civilization 2, watching sci-fi (I envy you people with cable/sattelite) channel and watching the first few discs of Smallville season 1. That's kind of a cool show. Well I'm going to go be even more dilligent in avoiding my homework till tomorrow: because I don't have school then :)

No comments: